Johnson Controls Internship Position
Johnson Controls is looking for interns to work at our customers facilities/job sites and our office. This experience will provide a student hands on experiential education valuable to their careers. Job tasks include:
- Field verify Mechanical and Electrical equipment and enter into a database via bar code system for 12 job locations.
- Work with our Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to review submittal information for completeness and adherence to specifications.
- Work with the Project Managers to set up and maintain documentation for the project.
- Available for minimum of 20 hours a week. Students must have their own transportation.
- Misc support for the Engineering staff
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard & IMF – Recruit at GS-5 and GS-7 grade levels, Target GS-11 in Code 270.
Announcement opened 9/9/13 and will close on 9/26/13.
Open to: ALL US CITIZENS
Job Title: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Job Announcement Number: NW30850-11-956283LQ656992-D
Job Announcement Link: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/